Tech has invaded every facet of our everyday life, from the class room, on boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the sack.
Profile and men’s room exercise lately polled 1,200 people in an attempt to discover just how the electronic movement has affected the interactions and intercourse schedules.
Exactly what performed they find?
Social networking features unleashed the inner stalker in pretty much everyone else.
- About 81percent of men and women interviewed mentioned they did not de-friend their unique exes on Twitter…which could possibly be thought about an optimistic indicator that friendship is achievable after a break up, were it maybe not for any fact that 75% in addition admitted to putting their own exes under a tight surveillance program.
- 72per cent of females additionally admitted to maintaining an in depth attention one their unique recent men’ former flames.
- And men, if you are however friends with your ex-girlfriend, there is a 39per cent opportunity your current girl is upset about this.
- 63percent of males asserted that they investigate a woman on the web before-going on a romantic date with her. 70% of women unveiled they do the same task.
- Women are additionally prone to snoop within a relationship. 49per cent mentioned that they’d checked their particular lover’s computer history, and 76% had gone through a boyfriend’s mail inbox if this was “accidentally kept open.”
Often, technologies helps make things better.
- Texting could be the primary method fans use to keep in touch with both. Men pick texting over contacting 39% of the time, while women utilize texting 150per cent as much.
- Sexting is particularly popular: 70% of women have delivered a sexy text their partner, and most two-thirds delivered their particular partner scandalous photographs.
But occasionally, it makes circumstances even worse.
- 39% of females interviewed stated they might fairly throw in the towel gender for a-year their own spend the their unique cell phones, weighed against the 80per cent of males which mentioned they would surrender their unique cell phones in a heart circulation.
- While 31per cent of females are OK with becoming asked out-by text, the majority – at 65percent – prefer to end up being labeled as.
The good news is, technology doesn’t usually reveal the bad in you. Significantly more than 85per cent of males mentioned that, should they had to choose, they would get cuddling after intercourse over post-coital online searching, and nearly 50% of study respondents stated that their intercourse everyday lives have not already been better.
Want a lot more? Browse role II for additional revealing is a result of the high-tech gender survey.